How do I download my 2019 tax return in TurboTax f...

How do I download my 2019 tax return in TurboTax format without actually filing them. I already paid for it.

Yes, you can. Please the instructions in this TurboTax Help topic.

Good afternoon Minh,

The given instructions shows how to print a pdf of the tax returns. I need instructions on how to save the tax return in TurboTax format, not pdf. I need TT format to have it imported into another Turbo Tax application.

Let me know if it's possible.

Thanks,

Paul

Here is how to save a .tax file to your computer:

1. Log into your TurboTax Online Account and select Take Me to My Return
  2. Click on Tax Tools from the menu on the left side of the screen and select Tools from the dropdown menu
  3. In the popup window Tools Center, click on Save your 2018 return to your Computer (try to save to an easy-to-find location such as My Documents or Desktop)
  4. This will download a .tax2019 file to your computer - make note of where that file is saved to on your computer