How do I delete K-1 forms completely out of TurboTax Deluxe?

TurboTax Deluxe still thinks I have a K-1.  I have not had one for years.  I tried the different ways to delete it used in this Forum but none work.  Going to the K-1 form, acting like you have one, then deleting it.  But, I still see in "Your 2018 Income Summary" it says Schedule K-1, Q  2018: $0.

And Review->Smart Check->Fix Errors keeps popping up "Check This Entry  Sch K-1 Worksheet..."  I can't delete it.  I don't have a K-1.

This is so braindead.  You have had this problem for years.  I had this same issue with the 2017 TurboTax Deluxe return.  Fix it.

Now this problem blocks electronic transfer to Fed and State of my tax return: the "Check This Entry Sch K-1 Worksheet..." pops up as the last thing before the electronic transfer.  (The credit card payment was already authorized in the session.)

Found a fix: use the latest generic Delete Form method.  After doing 1 delete there, I had to do an extra Search in Forms and found 1 more K1 that was not shown in the left side panel of Forms, then delete that.