How do I correctly enter a response for "Check Thi...

olivia.heath

How do I correctly enter a response for "Check This Entry"? Recovery Rebate Credit Worksheet.

I'm filling out line 16 of the Recovery Rebate Credit Worksheet. No matter what I put, it won't let me continue. What am I doing wrong??

You are entering it wrong because it is not to be completed in the Forms section of the program.  Go back to step-by-step and enter the stimulus payments you received in the Federal Review section.

Stimulus Payment - Online.JPG

olivia.heath

Okay! I tried that and the information I have in those boxes is correct.

olivia.heath

My only option from going through any section is still "Check this Entry". It won't let me do anything else. I even tried clearing everything and starting over, and I'm having the same issue.