How do I correct an error where it says I had two ...

How do I correct an error where it says I had two slots for unemployment? I just uploaded my 1099g fine, but how to fix error where it wants me to do it gain for ANOTHER?

It had me review personal info, then wages, then unemployment. All check. Well there was 2boxes for unemployment by error somehow, was probably my fault somehow when I logged in last week. My taxes are ready to be filed except for this erroneous 2nd birthday x for unemployment review. Please help as a person costs $30 on here
Employee TurboTax Specialist

In this public forum, we don't have access to your account, but one possibility is that you have selected that you have a 1099-g for unemployment and reporting of your state refund. Have you verified that you entered all the information correctly for the unemployment 1099-g? Please click here for more information regarding a 1099-g for state refunds.

I got it thanks. I just put all the same info in and it let me completely file with success.