amosad08

How do I complete my filing for the stimulus check when I have no income? I am currently stuck on the state section of filing and am unable to continue.

AlanT222

You do not need to file an income tax return to receive a stimulus payment.  To register for the payment, please go to https://turbotax.intuit.com/stimulus-check/

Brittntiff2000

If I applied for the stimulus check using TurboTax and it says my state got rejected what do I need to do

DeanM15

The state return will have no effect on your federal stimulus payment. You should sign in and correct the return anyway. 

The IRS is not using state information to send out the stimulus payments. I would sign into your account and follow the link to correct the rejected state return. 

@Brittntiff2000