How do I complete a 1040-C from turbo tax Premier, or would I need to obtain a differen version?

DO you want to complete Schedule C for self employment income

yes. for self employment for a non-registered home business

TurboTax Premier will allow you to complete your Schedule C you do not need a different version.

To access Schedule C in TurboTax Premier enter Schedule C in the find box then click on Jump to schedule c in the results window.  Follow the program prompts to enter self-employment income and expenses.  When you are done TurboTax will automatically complete your Schedule C.