turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

udehgrace

How do I check when my tax bill will be deducted from the account information I sent?

I added my account information and set my bill to be deducted on the 10th but it has not. When will it be deducted?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

How do I check when my tax bill will be deducted from the account information I sent?

No one but the IRS can answer that question. You will just have to wait until they deduct it unless you can somehow get in contact with them. 

udehgrace

Thank you. I probably wasn't clear. I have a bill from my state. When I completed my taxes I put in a date for them to deduct from my account. That date was last Friday and they have not deducted it. I just want to make sure I don't owe.

You need to make sure the direct debit information you entered was for your state. Information entered on your federal return is not transferred over to a state return. Each state has their own way for letting people pay their taxes owed. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies