udehgrace

How do I check when my tax bill will be deducted from the account information I sent?

I added my account information and set my bill to be deducted on the 10th but it has not. When will it be deducted?
Texas Roger

No one but the IRS can answer that question. You will just have to wait until they deduct it unless you can somehow get in contact with them. 

udehgrace

Thank you. I probably wasn't clear. I have a bill from my state. When I completed my taxes I put in a date for them to deduct from my account. That date was last Friday and they have not deducted it. I just want to make sure I don't owe.

Texas Roger

You need to make sure the direct debit information you entered was for your state. Information entered on your federal return is not transferred over to a state return. Each state has their own way for letting people pay their taxes owed.