hkonczal

How do I check that my taxes were PAID along with my filing?

SherekaB

Once you're signed in, mouse over My TurboTax in the top left corner and click on My Tax Timeline. 

Scroll down to the Some things you can do section. and select Download All forms. 

The information is found in the Federal Information Worksheet in section V.  ( There is also a State Information worksheet in the State return section)

Let me know if you need any more help. The IRS and State will not debit your account until they are finish processing your return. If that date has passed this means that they are still processing your return.

SherekaB