carrabellefl

How do I bypass this additional state sales prompt and continue the Review?

I'm a FL resident with no taxable PA income.  My spouse is a PA resident with PA taxable income.  I have selected PA for my state income tax.  When I select Review I am prompted to add FL as an additional state. FL has no income taxes.

tagteam

" When I select Review I am prompted to add FL as an additional state. FL has no income taxes."

The Florida return in TurboTax is to report tangible personal property that is used in a Florida-located business or rental property and is filed with the county property appraiser by April 1st. 

If you do not have tangible personal property to report, choose Skip State in the State Taxes  section or otherwise decline to prepare Form DR-405.

tagteam