elargel44

How do I add a 1040 form? It's disability income that I receive for my dependent minor child?

Marketstar

If you are referring to Social Security Disability income:

You should not enter a dependent's Social Security benefits reported on a SSA-1099 on your tax return.  

If the dependent earned no other income during the tax year, the income is not taxable or reportable and thus a tax return is not required.

If the child has enough other income to be required to file, then he/she should report the Social Security on his/her return.

Marketstar

Marketstar

If you are not referring to Social Security Disability income, let us know.