bakil5001

How could I get back the information I had already completed for 2023?

Why did I loose the information that I had already submitted?
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Sign into your account and click Add a State.  It will not add a state, it will get you back into your return.  Be very careful not to change anything.

Did you e-file already?  Or are you still trying to work on preparing your tax return?   Did you forget how to access your account?

You have to access your own account and/or  print it for yourself using exactly the same account and user ID that you used when you prepared the return.

Many people have multiple TT accounts and forget how to access them.  Log out of the account you are in now.

Account Recovery

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901535-forgot-your-turbotax-online-user-id-or-password

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901486-how-many-turbotax-accounts-do-i-have

If you already e-filed, you cannot change anything until the return has been fully processed; then you can amend the return to make changes.

If you have not e-filed then use the advice given above and click on Add a State---you do not really have to add a state return but that will allow you back in to the return to add/change information BEFORE you e-file the return.