suede394

How come I could not finish submitting my return I paid and it went thru can you tell me that

Texas Roger

TurboTax is not yet accepting returns for efiling. They should begin in the next week or so. When they begin accepting returns for efiling, you will be able to submit yours. The IRS will not begin accepting returns until Jan. 23, so if you submit it before then, TurboTax will hold it in their computers and you will not be able to access it if something comes up and you need to make a change. You need to make sure your entries match your W-2 exactly before submitting your return. If you are eligible for EIC or additional child tax credit, the IRS will not begin processing refunds for those returns until Feb. 15.