How come I can file the fed taxes today but can't also pay today? I had to choose tomorrow, which technically means I'm late.

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How come I can file the fed taxes today but can't also pay today? I had to choose tomorrow, which technically means I'm late.

3 Replies
Level 15

Can you do that after you've elected to file & pay & the return is pending? The thought of trying to get an overpayment back from the gov't gives me a migraine thinking about it.

Can you do that after you've elected to file & pay & the return is pending? The thought of trying to get an overpayment back from the gov't gives me a migraine thinking about it.
Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings