dognutz780

How come, even though I entered my IP PIN in Turbo Tax, it doesn't show up on the screen where I can preview what my tax forms look like? Shouldn't it appear in the signature area on Page 2?

I entered my IP PIN in Turbo Tax, and I'm getting ready to file, but I don't see the IP PIN on the forms preview to review on the screen before filing.

AndreaC1

The IP PIN will not show on your PDF copy or printed copy of your return for safety measures. The Identity Protection PIN (IP PIN) that is included in an e-filed return will be sent to the IRS with your e-filed return. However, for additional security the IP PIN does not appear on printed or PDF copies of returns in order to protect your information. If you print and mail your returns, you'll need to write it in by hand in the space provided before sending it in.

AndreaC1

seabee1492

It would help if the print copy or PDF had "ENTERED" or "******" to confirm it was e-filed.