How can I transfer the data entered in a free file version to a version I can pay for?

Transfer data from free file version to another program

If you used a Free File version you cannot transfer the data.  If you started in Freedom Edition and it turned out you do not qualify, the IRS does not allow you to upgrade from a free file version to a paid version.  You have to start over in a new account with a different user ID.  IRS rule.

The only way is to save the .taxfile  from the FREE FILE Online program and OPEN it in one of  the downloaded versions.   It cannot be continued in any of the ONLINE versions.  

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/saving/help/how-do-i-save-my-turbotax-online-return-as-a-tax-data-...