Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
Your taxes, your way. Get expert help or do it yourself. >> Get started
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cdaniels1124

How can I track my stimulus payment

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
bluedeb
Level 15

When you can track the status of your payment

The IRS said it expects by April 17 to have an online tool called Get My Payment that will show the status of your payment, including the date your payment is scheduled to be deposited into your bank account or mailed to you.

The IRS said it also does plan to mail a letter to a taxpayer's last known address within 15 days after sending the payment. The letter will contain information on when the payment was made and how to report it if the check wasn't received.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

View solution in original post

2 Replies
bluedeb
Level 15

When you can track the status of your payment

The IRS said it expects by April 17 to have an online tool called Get My Payment that will show the status of your payment, including the date your payment is scheduled to be deposited into your bank account or mailed to you.

The IRS said it also does plan to mail a letter to a taxpayer's last known address within 15 days after sending the payment. The letter will contain information on when the payment was made and how to report it if the check wasn't received.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

Peo2732

But when I checked, I was told that my payment was not available. I already filed my taxes 2 months ago 

About Community

Learn about taxes, budgeting, saving, borrowing, reducing debt, investing, and planning for retirement.

3.48m
Members

2.61m
Discussions

Manage cookies
v