cdaniels1124

How can I track my stimulus payment

bluedeb

How can I track my stimulus payment

When you can track the status of your payment

The IRS said it expects by April 17 to have an online tool called Get My Payment that will show the status of your payment, including the date your payment is scheduled to be deposited into your bank account or mailed to you.

The IRS said it also does plan to mail a letter to a taxpayer's last known address within 15 days after sending the payment. The letter will contain information on when the payment was made and how to report it if the check wasn't received.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

bluedeb

How can I track my stimulus payment

Peo2732

How can I track my stimulus payment

But when I checked, I was told that my payment was not available. I already filed my taxes 2 months ago