sd123498765

How can I retrieve a K1 for a partner that I created on TurboTax for Business? (I lost my flash drive with it.) Does TurboTax store this info. online somewhere?

RobertG

TurboTax does not save copies of returns but you can get them from the IRS.

For further information see this IRS website: Copy or Transcript of Your Tax Return – How to Get One

sd123498765

OK.  Thanks.  I'll see if the IRS does small business K1s this way.  Stefan

DavidD66

Was it not also saved onto the hard drive of the computer you used to prepare the return?

sd123498765

Hi David,

Sorry, just reviewing the answers for this and see yours.  Ugh.

No, not on my harddrive, that I can see.  Do you know how I can retrieve it, without having to pay the IRS $50 for each one?

Thanks!

Stefan