rdheilman1949-gm

How can I get Turbo Tax to apply the existing credit in my IRS account to my 2020 taxes due?

I paid over $4000 in quarterly taxes in 2019 toward my 2020 taxes.  Why hasn't Turbo Tax pull it into my taxes due calculation?
rjs

You couldn't make estimated tax payments in 2019 for your 2020 tax. Estimated tax for 2020 had to be paid in 2020 or in January 2021. Any quarterly estimated tax payments that you made in 2019 were for your 2019 tax. (A payment in January 2019 could have been for 2018.)

BillM223

TurboTax has no way to know that you made estimated tax payments. The only information we know about your tax data is what you tell us.

But you can easily enter these payments by doing the following:

Do a Search (upper right) for estimated taxes paid and click on the jump-to link (Mac users will have to find estimated taxes paid in the Topics List). Note: just type in estimated taxes paid and hit Enter - ignore any suggested Search terms.