jenn-38

how can I get to a representative re a turbo tax problem?

mesquitebean

Your contact options depend on the product you are using.   Are you using Online TurboTax, and if so, are you using a paid edition (PLUS or higher) or a free product?   Or are you using desktop software (CD/download)?

What problem are you having or found?  Maybe it is a known problem and we can tell you how to fix it.  We've seen almost everything reported here.

summersdl

I first installed with the disk downloaded the Home and Business 2019 turbo tax.   Uninstalled and then downloaded the program.  Same thing happened.

The updater comes on and goes to 50+%. The prompt for new tax return comes on and then the "begin" prompt is engaged.   The program tries to come on and then the screen goes blank. I have installed Turbo Tax 2017 and 2018 on this computer in the past and have not had any trouble before. Please help

mesquitebean

@summersdl wrote:

What operating system are you using? Mac or Windows? And what version of OS X if Mac, or Windows 7,8,10?    Are you using Windows 7 by any chance?