Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jenn-38
Returning Member

how can I get to a representative re a turbo tax problem?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

Your contact options depend on the product you are using.   Are you using Online TurboTax, and if so, are you using a paid edition (PLUS or higher) or a free product?   Or are you using desktop software (CD/download)?

What problem are you having or found?  Maybe it is a known problem and we can tell you how to fix it.  We've seen almost everything reported here.

summersdl

I first installed with the disk downloaded the Home and Business 2019 turbo tax.   Uninstalled and then downloaded the program.  Same thing happened.

The updater comes on and goes to 50+%. The prompt for new tax return comes on and then the "begin" prompt is engaged.   The program tries to come on and then the screen goes blank. I have installed Turbo Tax 2017 and 2018 on this computer in the past and have not had any trouble before. Please help

@summersdl wrote:

I first installed with the disk downloaded the Home and Business 2019 turbo tax.   Uninstalled and then downloaded the program.  Same thing happened.

The updater comes on and goes to 50+%. The prompt for new tax return comes on and then the "begin" prompt is engaged.   The program tries to come on and then the screen goes blank. I have installed Turbo Tax 2017 and 2018 on this computer in the past and have not had any trouble before. Please help

What operating system are you using? Mac or Windows? And what version of OS X if Mac, or Windows 7,8,10?    Are you using Windows 7 by any chance?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies