How can I get notified when my return been accepte...

How can I get notified when my return been accepted

Your e-filed return is still in pending on the server because the IRS will not begin to accept/reject/process returns until January 27.  Only a few returns were accepted early in a test batch.  Everyone else has to wait.

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-opens-2020-filing-season-for-individual-filers-on-jan-27

So watch your emails and spam folder to make sure you know after Jan. 27 if your return was accepted or rejected.

It is already the 6th of February, i filed on the 5th. Should i have an acceptance by now. How do i now they received it?

The instructions given to you tell you to wait 24-48 hours.