illfucaintheass

How can I get my tax info from my old email account that I no longer have

ee-ea

mesquitebean

You asked:  "How can I get my tax info from my old email account that I no longer have?"

You said "old email account", but did you mean an old Online TurboTax account?   i.e., are you asking how to gain access to another Online account you have under a different User ID?

If so, you can use the Account Recovery tool below.  Since you don't have that email address anymore, run the tool on the phone number for the old account if you still have the same phone number.   If your phone number has changed, then don't run it on the phone number either.   Instead, skip down to the last paragraph of this posting and use the alternative:  theTry Something Else method.

You can have up to 5 accounts that use the same email address for notification purposes.  A User ID may be an email address, but it doesn't have to be.  It might be only part of an email address, or it can be anything at all.

To get a list of your User IDs and recover account access, reset password, etc., you can use the Account Recovery tool at the link below.  You said you don't have the same email address.  So if you still have the same phone number that you had for the old account, try using your phone number.   Otherwise skip down to the last paragraph and "Try Something Else."

NOTE: Before running the account recovery tool below, log out of all Intuit accounts including this user forum, or you might end up in a loop.  Then clear your browser Internet cache, close your browser, then reopen it, and go to the link below.  You may wish to copy this link so you can paste it into the new browser session.

https://myturbotax.intuit.com/account-recovery

If still no luck after running that on your phone number, or if you didn't have the same phone number, then try this:

Go back to the tool again, but this time leave the data field blank, and choose the small blue link that says "Try something else", and it will look you up by SSN and other parameters.