g-man38

How can I get head of house hold if my daughter was only five months old ?

AnthonyJ

Since your baby was born in 2017, you will select The Whole Year when asked: "How Many Months Did <Child's Name> Live With You in 2017?".  (See Screenshot)  Then continue with the remaining questions related to your child.

Be assured TurboTax will ask all the necessary questions to determine the CORRECT filing status for your situation.

You have to say a newborn lived with you the whole year.  And have you entered your income yet?

Are you married?
AnthonyJ