pammtoda

How can i get back to the page to add my sons college information.

I did not have the tax form from the school . When asked the question do I want to input college information I said no. I thought I could revisit the page.

PatriciaV

Yes, if you have not yet filed your tax return, you may add or revise your entries.

The easiest way to find this section of TurboTax is to use the Search box at the top right side of the TurboTax header. Click on the magnifying glass, type in "education expenses", hit Enter, and click on "jump to education expenses" to go directly to beginning of this topic.

Or go to My Account >> Tools >> Topic Search. Type in "education expenses", then click the topic in the list to go directly to the start of this section.

PatriciaV