How can I get ahold of the irs because they messed...

How can I get ahold of the irs because they messed up on my birthday date and I can’t file until I’m able to get it done

They use the records from Social Security Administration, so if your date of birth is incorrect you need to call Social Security.  

You can paper file your return though at this point.  This article will give you instruction on how to print and mail your return.

The bottom line is, you flat out will not be able to e-file your 2019 return this year. You have no choice but to print, sign and mail it to the IRS.

One the wrong birth date, the IRS pulls SSN/name/birth information from the social security database every year. So your DOB is wrong with the social security administration. To get this corrected you will have to visit your local social security office in person with documented proof of your date of birth. You will need to order a certified copy of your birth certificate from your states' Department of Vital Statistics. That would be from the state where you were born - not the state where you may live now, if different.

If you were born overseas as a U.S. Citizien (common for military babies whose parent's were stationed abroad at the time of birth) then you can request a copy of your birth certificate from the state department at https://www.vitalrecordsonline.com/blog/how-to-order-a-u-s-birth-certificate-when-you-were-born-abro...