piantac

How can i find out how much i paid turbo tax for my tax prep last year

AndreaC1

You will find the steps below with information on how to view what you paid in TurboTax fees last year

NOTE: Keep in mind, if you used the Refund Processing Service where you paid the fees from your federal return, those fees will not show when using those steps. For that information, you will need to contact our telephone support team by clicking Contact in the top right corner while logged into your account. Then scroll down and click Contact Us in the window that opens.  

What did I pay last year for TurboTax?

AndreaC1

What did I pay last year for TurboTax?