Solved: How can I eliminate paying estimated taxes for 2019 since I am no longer self-employed as of January 2019? Will be using a W-2 to file in 2019.

How can I eliminate paying estimated taxes for 2019 since I am no longer self-employed as of January 2019? Will be using a W-2 to file in 2019.

Simply do not send the money ... the estimated payment forms printed from the program are suggestions based on the prior year info that you did not adjust ... they are not mandatory and the feds/state don't know they exist.