Solved: How can I do my state taxes?? it still says incomplete!

How can I do my state taxes?? it still says incomplete!

To file your state return after you have e-filed your federal tax return (and your return has been accepted) you can follow the instructions below:

•     Log in to your TurboTax Online account
  •     Click on Taxes at the top of the page, then click on My Tax Timeline
  •     Locate your 2016 tax return information
  •     Under Some Things You Can Do (below your 2016 return statuses), click on Add State
  •     You will be brought to a screen that says, Welcome Back (insert your name)
  •     Look at the top of the page, and click on State Taxes to start your state return
  •     After reviewing your completed State return, look to the top of the screen, and click File
  •     Choose to continue to review your order and pay your fees to file, then click to file your state return