Solved: How can I correct my email address that I just set...

How can I correct my email address that I just set up in Turbo Tax? It's not verified yet because I transposed the numbers so I don't have access to it.

How do I change my TurboTax account email?

Changing your email address yourself saves time. Here's how to do it:

1. Sign in to your TurboTax Online account.
  2. Select Intuit Account in the lower left corner.
  3. On the Welcome! screen, select Sign in & security.
  4. Select Email address, enter your new email address, confirm it and enter your password.
  5. Select Save and you’re done.

If you no longer have access to your email address and are unable to login to your TurboTax Online account, please complete the Account Recovery Request Submission Form.

5. Select Save and you’re done.