jekalbg

How can I confirm my ach tax payment was initiated with my e-filing?

SteamTrain

Annnd..it cannot be initiated until the Federal ..or state tax agency involved have "accepted" your tax file (either or both) .

Transmitting your file is not enough, nor is "received by"....it has to be "accepted".  Double-Check here:

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efile-status-lookup/

______________________

IF it has been accepted, save a new copy of your tax file as a PDF , and look at the appropriate "Electronic Filing Instructions...." sheet.  The Debit information account #, routing number, and dates are on those sheets.  Check those numbers ...If those sheets don't show that a debit has been entered, then they won't happen and you have to pay separately...Examples shown below:

*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

SteamTrain

______________________

Anonymous
Not applicable

what date did you select.  maybe go online to bank - some will show pending transactions