Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Hi yes my name is xxx xxx and I checked my accout and I was charged 104 dollars and I don't know why this is unacceptable and I would like a refund

Why was an automatic payment taken from my accout. I've always done my taxes with turbo tax and this has never happened I want to be refunded my $104

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Hi yes my name is xxx xxx and I checked my accout and I was charged 104 dollars and I don't know why this is unacceptable and I would like a refund

You used the TurboTax software to assist in completing your 2017 tax return and did not pay the account fees with a credit card before filing.  As stated in the emails you received from TurboTax,  you chose to pay the TurboTax account fees from the federal tax refund.  You have not yet received the federal tax refund so TurboTax is requiring payment for use of their software as you agreed to when selecting the Refund Processing Service to pay the fees from the federal refund.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for payment of TurboTax fees - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901364-why-was-my-bank-account-auto-debited-for-turbotax-fees

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies