topreka

Hi, my name [removed] I have all my w2s except 1 and I am just going by my last pay stub is that possible to do here?

WAIT for all of your W-2's.  Do not use a pay stub.  It will not match your W-2.  If you e-file before you have it all just to file a couple of days earlier--since employers issue W-2's by January 31-- you might end up having to amend an incorrect tax return.  It takes about 4 months for the IRS to process an amended return.

toprekabellamy

Thank you so much. I haven't completed it yet I was at the end before I thought about it. Thanks.