s-nair

Hi, Is there a way to upload or enter the details of my last year's return to TurboTax?

I filed my tax returns through another agency. But I want to use turbo tax now.  The TurboTax tool to upload the pdf file is not working. it keeps saying that the file is corrupted.
SForrestLO

Please see this Turbo Tax FAQ for more information. Can I transfer last year's PDF into the 2020 TurboTax for Windows CD/Download software?

SteamTrain

IF it isn't working...don't bother. 

When it works, what transfers from a PDF contains so little information that it's really not worth the effort.....just names SSN's and AGI...nothing else.

*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*