Hi, Im a regular employee with W-2 and this same time I'm working as a dog walker after my regular work hours. Which turbotax option I should chose?

marekanski

,,,
StephanieB

You will need Turbotax self-employed version to report income and deductions from a small business (Dog walker).  If you only want to report income and not deduct expenses, you may be able to do that in Free or at least Deluxe, but if you have expenses to deduct (car mileage, supplies) then you need self-employed.

If your total income is less than $33,000, you can file using the TaxFreedom edition, which includes self-employment and other forms not normally included in the "regular" free version of Turbotax. The IRS requires TaxFreedom to be a separate web site, and if you want to use it you will have to make a new account and start over from scratch. https://turbotax.intuit.com/taxfreedom/