conardman

Hi, I want to remove Self-employed sick leave credit form from my return... its holding up me filing even though the form is all zeros and no's. Anyone know how to remove

Go to tax tools- Delete a form. Just found it. Thanks
kcougill

I do not have a tax tools option on my desktop download version.

CarissaM

Using the TurboTax desktop editions to delete a form you have to click on Forms.  When in Forms mode locate the form you want to delete on the left side of the screen.  Click on the form to Open.  With the form opened scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Delete.

If you need additional assistance, please click here to contact customer support.