Hi, I paid for Turbo Tax Online but could not file...

arvind_j

Hi, I paid for Turbo Tax Online but could not file by Oct 15th 2020. The website is asking me to purchase the desktop version. Do I need to pay for it again?

I also could not find where to download it. If someone can point me, I will appreciate it.

How to finish a prior year online return   

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/prior-year-return/help/how-do-i-finish-a-prior-year-return-that-i-...

If you paid for the Online version you can ask support to give you the Desktop download.  Contact Customer Service 5am-5pm Pacific M-F

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

You will not be able to e-file your return.  It has to be printed signed and mailed.

When you mail a tax return, you need to attach any documents showing tax withheld, such as your W-2’s or any 1099’s.  Use a mailing service that will track it, such as UPS or certified mail so you will know the IRS/state received the return.

Federal and state returns must be in separate envelopes and they are mailed to different addresses.  Read the mailing instructions that print with your tax return carefully so you mail them to the right addresses.