Hi I filed my taxes and I ended up receiving one last W-2 form is there anything I can do to also file that one ?

Once you submit your return to TurboTax for efiling, it is just like dropping your return in the mailbox--you can't get it back. If the IRS rejects your return, you can make the changes, fix the reason for the rejection and resubmit it. 

If the IRS accepts your return, you should wait until you receive a refund (if you are getting one) and then you can prepare, print, sign, and mail an amended (changed) return form 1040X to make the changes. Form 1040X is expected to be available in TurboTax on 2/7/19. Do not change your original return until you begin the amended return.

Don't spend all your refund until you have completed the amended return because you will probably owe them some money.