symasson

Hi, I chose a direct payment for the State Tax I owe but the payment has still not been completed. Can you confirm if I need to take any action?

CapB

If you set-up a payment using direct debit for your income tax payment and you did not specify a payment date for the withdrawal, TurboTax's default payment date will be used (the last day of tax season = April 18th this year).

You can also call IRS e-file Payment Services anytime at 1-888-353-4537 to verify your direct debit.

Contact your state Department of Revenue: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302452

OR

To check the direct debit date selected in TurboTax:

1.     Sign In to TurboTax

2.     Select "Taxes"

3.     Click "My Tax Timeline"

4.     Choose "Some things You can Do"

5.     Select "Download all forms and worksheets"

6.     Review Part V of the Federal Information Worksheet for direct debit and banking information.

Review State Information Worksheet for direct debit and banking information    

CapB

OR

1.     Sign In to TurboTax

2.     Select "Taxes"

3.     Click "My Tax Timeline"

4.     Choose "Some things You can Do"