Solved: Hey, my federal return is supposed to get direct deposited to my card by march 15, 2017. What time should it arrive?

Hey, my federal return is supposed to get direct deposited to my card by march 15, 2017. What time should it arrive?

I was trying to use it to get my car fixed today, so should it arrive by 12:00 pm this afternoon?

Even if refund is received today, it may not get posted to your card until over night or even longer.

No one can possibly pinpoint the time your refund will arrive.  That is why you should not make plans to spend your refund until you actually have it in hand.

The irs app tells me I should get it today. It is not in my account. Direct deposit 

Like we said. Believe it when you see it there