Hey, I received a w-2 and also a k-1. is it possible to file my k-1 with turbotax?

You file the K-1 in the same return as your W2.  You file one return for all your income.

Did you receive a K-1 you need to report?    If so, either Premier or Self-Employed Edition can report the K-1 entries as well as W-2 income.    All of the desktop products (CD/download) can also handle those items.

It looks like you are using Self-Employed Edition (at least that is what is showing by your username above).  Do you have a self-employed business, independent contractor, sole proprietor, etc.?    Both Premier and Self-Employed Edition can handle self-employed income on Schedule C, but if there are any business expenses on the Schedule C, then the Self-Employed Edition would be necessary.    Premier is 79.99, while Self-Employed Edition is 114.99.   If you don't need Self-Employed Edition, we can tell you how to downgrade to Premier and start over.