turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

dylgil4

I was charged twice for filing my taxes

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Here's how you can speak to Customer Support for assistance with your billing issue.   I've also posted some screen images below on how this works.  The images may be easier to understand than the TurboTax instructions.

Hours:  5AM-9PM Pacific (8AM-12 Midnight Eastern) 7 days/week

FAQ:  How do I contact TurboTax?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3401489

See the images below:

View solution in original post

12 Replies

Please explain more about what fees you were charged and what product you are using.

Are you using the desktop Basic Edition? i.e, CD/download software installed on your computer?    (that is what is shown by your screen name above.)   Or did you indicate the wrong product when you asked this question?

Did you prepare a Federal return and then added a state program to the Basic Edition, which doesn't come with State?

Or are you using Online TurboTax?
dylgil4

i was charged twice on my huntington account but also was charged on my citizens account will i be compensated for the $60?

How did you enter 2 different charge accounts?    Do you have multiple TurboTax accounts?

You didn't answer some of the questions I asked above.  What product did you use, and is it desktop software or did you use Online TurboTax?   If Online TurboTax, are the 2 fees for PLUS at 29.99 each?  If not, please explain your products.
dylgil4

the transaction did not go through when i did it through my huntington account but i was still charged twice

Please re-read my comments above and explain what products you were using and paying for.   Are you using Online TurboTax and paying for PLUS?   Yes or no.
Or were you using a different product or a different online edition?  If so, which?
dylgil4

yes i used turbo tax for plus

OK, then you should have phone privilege.  I will tell you how to phone TurboTax Support below, and will provide some screen images.  Give me a couple minutes to get them up.
dylgil4

thanks!

You're welcome.  Good luck.

I was charged 144.97 and then charged  69.98 and 84.99. Please email me and I can send a copy of the charges. They were already taken from my bank. My email is [removed]. Thanks and appreciate any assistance [name removed].

@purplecrazy74
This is a public Internet forum.  For your privacy and security please do not post personal info in the public forum.  TurboTax Support will not email you but no telling who else might try to contact you and could pretend to be from TurboTax or some other scam.

This is mainly a user community forum.  Nothing account-specific can be investigated here.   See the Answer below on how to reach TurboTax Support including screen images, or you can get a phone number in this FAQ:
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263">https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263</a>

Here's how you can speak to Customer Support for assistance with your billing issue.   I've also posted some screen images below on how this works.  The images may be easier to understand than the TurboTax instructions.

Hours:  5AM-9PM Pacific (8AM-12 Midnight Eastern) 7 days/week

FAQ:  How do I contact TurboTax?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3401489

See the images below:
Manage cookies