`

My spouse is Canadian. He does not have a ssn. There is no income sharing. How do I submit through Turbo Tax.

I am filing married filing separately.

Here are some additional steps for you to file as married filing separately with a nonresident alien (NRA) spouse. (Please note you will not be able to efile, you will only be able to file by mail.)

• leave NRA spouse's SSN blank.     
  • hand-write "NRA" in all of the places on your tax return that require your NRA spouse's SSN (IRS - Married Filing Separately).
  • skip the error check section as long as your only error is missing spouse's SSN. (This includes errors related to the health insurance section.)
  • mail in your return (you will not be able to efile your tax return so choose "file by mail" in TurboTax).
  • mail to IRS address printed with your return.