mandibis

Help deleting Form 882! I read that I can click on my account at the top right of my screen; however, it is not visible on my screen. Any other suggestions? Thank you!

TeresaM

This year, these are the directions to delete a form from your return.  This will delete the form and the entries.  If it rebuilds, sometimes there is another form recreating it and both have to be deleted to clear that information.

·         To delete a Form go the far left, in the black vertical menu

·         Click on Tax Tools

·         Click on Tools

·         Under Other helpful links, click on Delete a form

·         Scroll down to the name of the form and click on Delete

·         Click on the blue Delete Selected Form

·         At bottom Continue

·         At bottom Continue with my Return

TeresaM

·         Click on Tax Tools

·         Click on Tools

·         At bottom Continue

mandibis

Thank you!!!!!!
TeresaM

You are very welcome.