Hello, I have Turbo Tax self employed and I see th...

Hello, I have Turbo Tax self employed and I see the spot to file form 1099-C but there is no where to file form 982 ??

See this TurboTax support FAQ for information on the Form 1099-C and the Form 982 - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/credits-and-deductions/help/is-canceled-forgiven-or-discharged-deb...

Thanks!

It says

"if your debt qualifies for any of these exclusions, TurboTax will complete Form 982 and include it with your return."

I'm sure I qualify for insolvency as I have more liabilities (credit cards/car payment) and I have no assets, yet TurboTax didn't say anything about filing 982 ??