12leggettc

Hello, I have tried to file my state taxes many times and it keeps getting rejected. My federal was accepted and sent. Do I have to file IL state if I made under 10,000?

What is the rejection message/code?
12leggettc

It has an ssue with one or more of the pieces of information used to validate the signature: IL PIN, Prior Year AGI, Driver's License or State ID Number. I had an Indiana license and got it changed to an IL license after rejection and it still won’t accept.
12leggettc

12leggettc

Cindy0H

Try this first...then other options: <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3613468">https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3613468</a>
Cindy0H

You probably do need to file. It is not true that you don't need to file if you made under $10,000.
An Illinois resident, you must file Form IL-1040 if 

If you have other questions about this, ask in the comment section below.

Wfietsam

I don't have an IL license. I have an IA one. So it won't let me while?