Taprina

Hello, I have to file for 5 years. I’m trying to decide if I’m going to attempt to do this myself. Is e-filing still an option. Also will customer support be available?

No you can not efile prior years.  Turbo Tax only sells the last 3 years back to 2014

Online is only good for the current year 2017 so you have to buy the Desktop Download program here <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/past-years-products/">https://turbotax.intuit.com/persona...

Or you can get the blank forms from the IRS and do them by hand.  Either way you will have to print and mail prior year returns.  And send each year in a separate envelope so the IRS doesn't miss any.   When you mail a tax return, you need to attach any documents showing tax withheld, such as your W-2’s or any 1099’s.  Use a mailing service that will track it, such as UPS or certified mail so you will know the IRS received the return.

Remember your State taxes as well.

If you expect refunds for all years start with the 2014 return and move forward since the refunds for 2013 & prior refunds can no longer be issued.  If you will owe on any of those years you must file them asap.