Solved: Hello I have a problem I more than 1 w-2s and I af...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnlouis914

Hello I have a problem I more than 1 w-2s and I after I put the first one it says it’s saving my data than didn’t give me access to add the other w-2s how can you guys help me.

Hello I have a problem I have more than 1 w-2s and I after I put the first one it says “saving data” than didn’t give me access to add the other w-2s how can your guys help me?
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
bluedeb
Level 15

Hello I have a problem I more than 1 w-2s and I after I put the first one it says it’s saving my data than didn’t give me access to add the other w-2s how can you guys help me.

If you haven't already filed your return:

1. Open (continue) your return if you don't already have it open.
  2. Search for W-2 and select the Jump to link in the search results.
  3. We'll take you to a screen where you can click Add a W-2 for [your name or your spouse's name].
  4. Enter the information from the new W-2 on the following screens.

If you already filed your return, you'll have wait until your return is either accepted or rejected.

• If rejected, you can add the W-2 as described above before resubmitting or paper-filing your return.
  • If accepted (or if you already paper-filed), you'll need to amend your return to add another W-2.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
bluedeb
Level 15

If you haven't already filed your return:

1. Open (continue) your return if you don't already have it open.
  2. Search for W-2 and select the Jump to link in the search results.
  3. We'll take you to a screen where you can click Add a W-2 for [your name or your spouse's name].
  4. Enter the information from the new W-2 on the following screens.

If you already filed your return, you'll have wait until your return is either accepted or rejected.

• If rejected, you can add the W-2 as described above before resubmitting or paper-filing your return.
  • If accepted (or if you already paper-filed), you'll need to amend your return to add another W-2.

View solution in original post

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings