Solved: Hello I have a problem I more than 1 w-2s and I af...

johnlouis914

Hello I have a problem I more than 1 w-2s and I after I put the first one it says it’s saving my data than didn’t give me access to add the other w-2s how can you guys help me.

Hello I have a problem I have more than 1 w-2s and I after I put the first one it says “saving data” than didn’t give me access to add the other w-2s how can your guys help me?

bluedeb

If you haven't already filed your return:

1. Open (continue) your return if you don't already have it open.
  2. Search for W-2 and select the Jump to link in the search results.
  3. We'll take you to a screen where you can click Add a W-2 for [your name or your spouse's name].
  4. Enter the information from the new W-2 on the following screens.

If you already filed your return, you'll have wait until your return is either accepted or rejected.

• If rejected, you can add the W-2 as described above before resubmitting or paper-filing your return.
  • If accepted (or if you already paper-filed), you'll need to amend your return to add another W-2.

bluedeb