pika_pip

Hello, I bought the cd to do my taxes, but I just noticed that my computer doesn't have a place to insert the cd. Is there any code I can have?

EricG1

What you're going to have to do is to contact our Product Support line. If you log into your TurboTax online account and press the Contact button in the upper right corner of the screen, you'll be prompted to ask a question. Phrase your question stating that you need a download pushed to you. The agent who contacts you will ask for a verification key from the CD and then they'll be able to give you the product you purchased.

EricG1