Solved: Hello, I am concern to see this : Box 14 - Code NY Nonoccupational Disability Fund tax, in what I imported. I do not see this in my actual w2 nor I am disabled.

Hello, I am concern to see this : Box 14 - Code NY Nonoccupational Disability Fund tax, in what I imported. I do not see this in my actual w2 nor I am disabled.

What do I about this?

What you are seeing is the NY SDI (State Disability Insurance) deduction.  The State of New York requires all employers to purchase disability insurance, and each employee pays a small portion of the cost.  It is not stating that you are disabled, but establishing a fund for any employees who become disabled by an illness or injury that occurs off the clock, or becomes disabled due to pregnancy. 

It is included in your W-2 in Box 14 because it may be deductible as a state and local tax, if you itemize your deductions on Schedule A.

As to why it is on the W-2 downloaded from turbotax (via a third party payroll provider) but not your printed W-2, you would have to check with HR.

Do you think it is necessary to let them know? Thank you for your prompt and helpful response.