turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Hello how can I show I had the affordable health care January to April and employee healthcare May thrught December 2018?

I did have healthcare all year long. Your three healthcare questions gave me no option for having Affordable Healthcare for four months and having healthcare through my employer for eight months in 2018.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Hello how can I show I had the affordable health care January to April and employee healthcare May thrught December 2018?

The program only asks if you had insurance all year...if that is yes the you only have to enter the 1095-A ...the other insurance is not entered. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

The program only asks if you had insurance all year...if that is yes the you only have to enter the 1095-A ...the other insurance is not entered. 

So why am I being penalized after entering my 1095-a? I owe taxes now. Why do I owe Money Now?
Anonymous
Not applicable

what you are owing is probably due to you receiving excess ACA credits.  look at form 8962 line 29.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies