Hello how can I show I had the affordable health care January to April and employee healthcare May thrught December 2018?

I did have healthcare all year long. Your three healthcare questions gave me no option for having Affordable Healthcare for four months and having healthcare through my employer for eight months in 2018.

The program only asks if you had insurance all year...if that is yes the you only have to enter the 1095-A ...the other insurance is not entered. 

So why am I being penalized after entering my 1095-a? I owe taxes now. Why do I owe Money Now?

what you are owing is probably due to you receiving excess ACA credits.  look at form 8962 line 29.