Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello all! Just a quick question... I have 2 TurboTax accounts with similar names and it's very confusing. I need to delete one turbo account (one w/out data). pls help

I am not really sure if I have 2 intuit accounts (the one that has TurboTax and intuit) but I would really just like to delete the second TurboTax account that I made by accident and has no returns on it. The two accounts have similar names and when logging in to TurboTax, it's very confusing and I frequently go on the one without data which wastes my time and is extremely confusing. So, once again, I need help deleting one of my TurboTax profiles
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Hello all! Just a quick question... I have 2 TurboTax accounts with similar names and it's very confusing. I need to delete one turbo account (one w/out data). pls help

You really cannot  delete an account ( it can be deactivated but  you have to jump thru hoops to do it).    If your browser is remembering all your userIDs and passwords it would be easier just to delete the info on the account you don't want so it doesn't show it as an option any longer ... also delete your browser history.

Contact support for a case number if you really want to put forth the effort to deactivate ....

Use the following TurboTax website to contact TurboTax customer service/support.  

Submit your question/problem during business hours and then use the option for Call.  
There will be some personal information gathered so a case can be created for you.  A phone number will then be provided, specific to your case, to speak directly with a TurboTax agent.
https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/
Note:  The Call option will not be available when TurboTax Support is closed. 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2930711-account-deactivation-verify-your-identity

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies